High Speed Door for clean rooms
Ideal for Clean Room Environments
- Reduces the exchanges of air loss.
- Maintains the over pressure of the controlled environment/clean room.
- Tested by The CSTB:
- measured air tightness.
- pressure resistance test.
- Designed for easy cleaning.
- Fast, smooth operation.
- Perfect sealing and gap-less frame preventing contamination.
- Frame equipped with mounted control box as well as flush buttons.
Clear Opening Dimensions
Max. (W) 4000 mm x 4000 mm
Headroom: 350 mm
*Can make bigger upon request
Opening: 1 m/s – Closing: 0,5 m/s
- Automatic Opening and Closing (Opening/Closing according to set limits or temporisation.
- Manual Opening and Closing (Opening/Closing by holding down push-button).
Smooth and upright with closed profile.
Composed of a self supporting C shape closed profile and polyethylene guides.
Unique design with a non-welded frame construction – Frame contains no gaps and is impervious to moisture.
Anti-static guides enclose the flexible connection brackets in its continuity (patented) to insure automatic reinsertion of the curtain both ways.
- Stainless steel 304L or 316L
- Flexible guides or semi-flexible guides fixed on frame.
Curtain flammability classification C (EN 13501-1).
Treatments: Mildew, UV and Salt Resistant.
Phonic Insulation: 16 dB A.
Thermal Insulation: K = 5 W/ m2 Degrees Celsius.
Motor bi-speed included in the steel beam.
IP 55 protection.