High Speed Door for Cold Rooms
Ideal for Cold Room Environments
- Prevents cold losses and temperature fluctuations.
- Contributes to a significant reduction in energy loss.
- Includes a built in heating system that prevents frost and ice forming on the door.
- Insulated curtain technology resulting in cold loss prevention.
Clear Opening Dimensions
Max. (W) 4000 mm x 4500 mm
*Can make bigger upon request
Opening: 1 m/s – Closing: 0,5 m/s
Cycling of Door in negative position.
Self supporting mill galvanized steel frame with polyester powder coated finish ensuring maximum anti-corrosion.
Frame heated (negative cold).
- Stainless steel 304L or 316L
- Galva Only
Curtain flammability classification C (EN 13501-1).
Treatments: Mildew/ UV and Salt Resistant.
The combination of flexible guides, the stiffeners, and memory of shape allow a permanent functioning.
Triple insulated curtains with thermal insulation.
Motor bi-speed and reducer in conical couple.
Motor in direct drive on the tree of rolling up.
Assembly on silent bloc.
Motor: 1.1/ 0.75 KW.
Oil big cold.