High Speed Door for external applications suited to all industries
Ideal for any external application
- Isolates your facilites from noise, air, dust, cold etc.
- Saves energy.
- Provides working comfort for your collaborators and your customers.
- Equipped with TRAFICONTROL, a patented system – Read more here.
- Save on your operational expenditure and maintenance cost with unique flexible guide.
- Contains SAFELINE patent allowing you permanent functionality of the door – Read more here.
Clear Opening Dimensions
F40: Max. (W) 4500 mm x 4500 mm
F50: Max. (W) 6000 mm x 6000 mm
*Can make bigger upon request
Opening: 1 m/s – Closing: 0,5 m/s
- Automatic Version: The door opens automatically according to the orders of opening and closing after an adjustable temporisation.
- Semi-automatic Version: Opening by impulse and closing by maintained pressure.
- Manual Version: Opening or closing by holding down the push button.
Self supporting galvanized steel frame (uprights and header beam) with polyester powder coated finish.
- Stainless Steel 304L or 316L.
- Track fitted with flexible guides on the uprights.
- System anti-falls of the drum.
Curtain flammability classification C (EN 13501-1).
Treatments: Mildew/ UV and Salt Resistant.
Reinforcement by steel horizontal stiffeners galvanized, placed in the sheaths of the curtain.
SECURISANGLES: Patent system not requested in normal functioning – Read more here.
- Triple insulated curtain with thermal insulation UF 2.7.
- Flammability classification B (EN 13501-1).
- MAVISION: Company logo or image painted on the curtain row of oblong windows or vision panels – Read more here.
Motor bi-speed and reducer in conical couple
Assembly on silent block
Power following dimensions from 0.75 to 1.5 KW